Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 10

Can’t believe how much golfing helps with the weight plan. Or maybe it’s the fact that I’m playing on the surface of the sun!

Damn, are we all getting the hint from the man upstairs yet?? By the way, if he really is upstairs, I’d hate to live in his place right now. Heat rises!

Well, I guess if you are the creator, you already know that…

I haven’t been announcing my weigh-ins, but I guess today is a good day to give the update, considering I’ve been sweating like Rupert Murdoch asked to tell the truth.

I started at 213 pounds and today I logged in at 204. Not too bad, especially since I have not officially worked out in that time span.

It is also due to these shakes I’ve been drinking in the morning. I notice the difference when I don’t bring them on the road with me. When I am on a consistent program at home, I do so much better in all ways. I center when I’m around my personal space, and that includes having my infomercial scores – the magic bullet blender and slap chop.

The comedy clubs aren’t known for having a menu created by Dr Oz. Most of the time the cook is the brother-in-law of the owner, who is 3 days out of drug rehab, dripping wet in front of a deep fryer, tossing breaded food items to their sizzling death.

I guess one can see how this wellness trip has had a few detours.

Off to golf again now. It is a foursome of business clients for a film I am developing, so I can justify my time “off” with a possibility of a future investment.

At least that’s what I tell my wife….


2 comments:

  1. What kind of shakes do you drink?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss so far!! Any chance you can bring your shake stuff with you? Bring your own food to the clubs? Eating before you go to the club might help, too (not sure how long you're actually in the club for). Those things might help. Keep golfing in the heat!

    ReplyDelete