Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 13

I hope no one’s keeping accurate track of the days I’m into this weight project. If this was a television show, I have been on the equivalent of a hiatus. I've been “the biggest snoozer” when it comes to staying awake for this cruise to Thinville.

I’m thinking about shutting it down, not the desire to lose a few pounds and eat healthier, but the journaling of it. This has not caught on as I had hoped, and (frankly) I am so busy with numerous projects, it seems fruitless if no one is reading this. I am not as popular or interesting as I had hoped!

Maybe it’s the fact that I don’t look heavy enough to qualify for a challenge like this. The “steaks” are not high enough. When it comes to trends and ratings, the current societal system seems to be one of short attention span.

I am a storyteller, and I fear this art form is dying a slow death. A hundred and forty character tweet from a Kardashian sister telling the world what kind of Tampon she switched to is garnering 8 million times more attention than my musings about poundage.

Perhaps if I removed the lbs by making some sex tapes?? 

3 comments:

  1. If you removed this for sex tapes, you would have less followers than now :) If this helps YOU, then keep doing it! You do so much for the rest of this, make this one for yourself. That's how I started my blog. I do have a few followers, but I still do it for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would the girl be asian or latino?

    ReplyDelete